Saturday, April 16, 2011

15 April 2011 - Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel, KL

the event - luncheon




First, our thank goes to Ms Gorgeous, K Faudziah




Before 5pm, only these left




Soon after that, all 'gone'. :o)




^^


Alhamdulillah. We packed back with smile, dengan penuh kesyukuran.






***




Sincerely, from the heart - I thank everybody from my kitchen in Johor to the table at the hotel




For my dearest friends;


Angah, Marsya, Alin, K Dean, K Noky, Tuty, Maizura, Nina and others -- thank you for your support, your presence, your warmth, your heart, your doa.




For those who bought my cakes, I wish you good time with your beloved.




My love to Hubiby, Mak, Yuyun, Shiqin, Ibrahim, Mahfuz, Nadiah, Maisarah, Marieah, Insyirah and my lil boy, Muhsin -- thank you for your patience, understanding and family support.




(Wah, bagi ucapan cam menang anugerah belon gitu..) hehehe






***


p/s: Lovelies dropped these in my FB :




K Faudziah : Mira I fall in love with ur cakes instantly, they r so delicious.




Maizura Jalil : Hmm memang sedap...dah cuba sekali mesti nak lagi...




K Noky : choc cake anda hampir selesai..x dan 1 hari pon...so yummmmmyyyy....




^^




I truthfully thank the foremost -- Allah the Almighty.






Alhamdulillah.




No comments:

Post a Comment