Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Venture as a Home(B&M)aker

Last Sunday, Choc Moist Oreo was one of the 3 packs ordered by a Maybank Officer


(my first time on small pack - she tried earlier the oreo topped-birthday cake made for Pn Siti's son)


Tempted? :o)






***




Ms Zareena from Singapore called this morning and said that she tasted my cake last 4 months from Senibong. Was referred to my phone number, she wanted to buy if there is, (just got back from KL yesterday night - of course no bake) and being full-time home-baker I am today, I asked if she could wait - Alhamdulillah, these 12 packs has made their trip to Singapore just recently.






Sample Kek Pisang, sliced to be tasted - Singapore



Thank you Allah, I started a fruitful first day as a home-(m and b)aker today.




Alhamdulillah.




No comments:

Post a Comment